What Is Invisalign Treatment?
Clear aligners, also known as clear-aligner treatment, are orthodontic devices that are a transparent, plastic form of dental braces used to adjust teeth.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for best results.
- You'll wear each set of aligners for one to two weeks, as prescribed by your doctor.
- You’ll probably schedule check-ups every six to eight weeks to check your progress and pick up the next batch of aligners. Fewer doctor visits mean more time to enjoy life.
- When you start wearing each new set of aligners, you may feel a little extra pressure or discomfort for the first few days, which is totally normal.
Is Invisalign Treatment a good option for You?
Contact us at Ersland Family Dental for a consultation to see if Invisalign is a good option for you! Invisalign fits your lifestyle and at every stage you will be able to see your progress and enjoy your smile as it transforms.
- Keep eating all your favorite foods.
- Stay active in all the sports and activities you love.
- Keep brushing and flossing just as you normally do, with no brackets or wires to get in the way.
- You'll experience fewer emergency visits, without the hassle of brackets and wires breaking.
- Your Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, so people may not even notice you’re wearing them.
We look forward to working together and choosing the right treatment option for you. If you are looking for an Anchorage dentist experienced in Invisalign Treatment, we encourage you to give us a call today!